Training for Success
One of the biggest searched for skills and tools in the world of digital marketing are that of the Search Engine Optimization. For that reason, an SEO training program conducted by recognized industry experts brings great value and gives your company a clear competitive edge.
Training catered to your needs.
The diversity of the audiences for SEO is going to be quite a big challenge, and we know it. In the previous years, we have been consulted and provided professional advice for different companies, even the start ups, who are aiming to rank number one in Google search results.
A variety of courses and trainings are offered to cater to the needs as a company. We fully understand how different individual need training according to their roles. Below is a list of what we offer:
- SEO and its impacts to your company
- How SEO works
- SEO as one of the best marketing tools in the digital era
- SEO successful Trends and Practices
- Increase SEO value through copywriting techniques
- SEo training sessions are usually a day long plus an hour of one on one “ask-me-anything segment.
Learn from the Experts
Our training curriculum and sessions are programmed by Dream Digital CEO and SEO expert, Warren Hill, together with his team who are equally experts in their field.
SEO training include:
- Training to fit your needs, budget and goals.
- Customized module to choose from
- Hands-on training by the SEO expert himself
- ASK-me-anything hour to address some of the concerns that are not brought out during the session.
For further inquiries and a more customized training, please contact us through email@example.com.
Sample Agenda for the Training/Workshop:
SEO Face-to-face Workshop, with SEO Expert Warren Hill
830am – REGISTRATION
9.00am – Keyword Research.
- After this session you will be able to create your own keyword overview document and a list of ready-made keywords which can be used to track your campaign.
9.oo – 10.30am – Keyword Variations.
- Discuss how to create keyword variations using Adwords.
- Demonstrate how to manually check websites in google to build a list of targeted keywords and group them into order of importance
10.30 – 10.45am – SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS
10.45 – 11.30am – Competitors’ Keywords.
- Learn how to check competitors’ keywords
- Crosscheck keyword tools with competitors’ keywords to refine list of keywords.
11.30 – 12.30am – Keyword Tracking Software Tools.
- Introduction to keyword tracking tools so that rankings can be easily monitored
- Check any movements with Google
- Benchmark work before starting SEO
12.30 – 1.00pm- LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH
1.00 – 2.15pm – Blog Topics
- How to check on your competition to see what topics get searched.
- Create variations of titles that you can write about to engage your audience and build traffic using Google, SEo tools and Web Research
2.15 – 3.15 Onsite Optimization
- Learn how to find onsite errors on your website, duplicate titles, and meta data to improve the optimization of your website.
3.15 – 4.15 Thin Content
- Learn how to check thin content on your website
- Grab data at scale from Google Index
- Record all the items into a report to remove them from the index
4.15 – 5.15 Duplicate Content
- Learn how to check for duplicate content on your website and use SEO tools to discover pages that need to be rewritten.
5.15 – 6.15 Ask-me-anything session
6.15 onwards – Networking and Drinks